CCRAS POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP SCHEME
(CCRAS PDF SCHEME)
CCRAS Post-Doctoral Fellowship is a full time research work for the tenure of two years and extendable for maximum one more year based on outstanding performance and recommendation from the Director General, CCRAS and the Mentor at Institution/ lab where working.
- Students are requested to visit CCRAS PDF website (pdf.ccras.org.in) and comply with instructions updated from time to time about PDF scheme.
- Any Ph.D. /PG degree holders of Ayurveda may apply within three years of award of Ph.D. /PG degree but if the Ph.D. /PG is continued, they may not apply for PDF. Any Ayurveda candidates, who have submitted Ph.D. /PG thesis, after giving final exams/viva-voce and receiving their provisional Ph.D. /PG degree can apply for PDF.
- Any Ph.D. degree holder of Allied sciences disciplines (Non-AYUSH/Non-Medical) may apply within three years of award of Ph.D. degree. Any Allied sciences candidates, who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and received their provisional Ph.D. degree can apply for PDF.
- In order to be eligible to apply for the PDF Scheme, Applicants should have research publications in high impact factor SCI journals.
- The fellows are not eligible to receive any other fellowship from any Government or Non- Governmental source during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Online registration and submission of application for PDF program will start on 1st December, 2023.
- The deadline for the December 2023 PDF program, for registration and submission of proposal applications along with other necessary documents, is December 31st, 2023.
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format (Annexure -II: Application form), available on the CCRAS PDF website: pdf.ccras.org.in.
- Scanned documents i.e., U.G Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate, Ph.D. Degree Certificate (if applicable), Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable), Certificate with respect to benchmark disabilities (lower locomotive disability) issued by competent authority (if applicable) and Proof of Identification (Aadhar card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Any Govt. ID) should be submitted in readable PDF file only, any other formats viz. MS Word, jpeg/ scanned PDF etc. will not be accepted.
- Applicants are suggested to register on PDF portal well in advance and not to wait for the last date to avoid last-minute rush.
- The Council will not be responsible in case the candidate is unable to submit the proposal in time due to any reasons whatsoever and request for extension of last date will not be considered.
- After completion of the project under PDF, CCRAS and Ministry of AYUSH shall not be responsible to provide/ensure any kind of paid or honorary, part- or full-time employment to the candidate in the Council or Ministry.
- All disputes pertaining to the programme shall fall within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- All correspondence will be sent on e-mail and/ or university/institution address where working.
- This time only online proposal will be entertained which has to be submitted on the CCRAS PDF portal itself. Neither physical form nor proposal forwarded via the email will be accepted.
Important Note: CCRAS reserves the right to modify any of the conditions/guidelines mentioned above any time.